Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Advise on ways to teach my lil sister Spanish?

I've been working at a health clinic for almost a year in Yuma, Arizona. I've learned a lot of Spanish. Mostly medical related, but still a lot more than all of my family (we are white from Ohio). I'm moving back to Ohio and decided that I want to teach my 7 year old sister as much spanish and I can while she's younger. Can you recommend any educational books(geared towards youngsters) that I can sort of make a lessen plan with? Or how I can implement it so she doesn't get bored?Advise on ways to teach my lil sister Spanish?
Since your sister is 7 years old you should start with a basic book that will interest her. There are two books in specific that may help you: Let's Learn Spanish Coloring Book and Hablo Espanol!: Creative Activites to Teach Basic Spanish (Kids' Stuff). Also, once in while, you should take her to a place where spanish is spoken so both of you can practice. Try checking out a local latino center they may help you. Good luck!Advise on ways to teach my lil sister Spanish?
there's lots of free online stuff she can research and look at herself to learn spanish
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment