Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Asked a girl to a coffee shop to hangout, Should I pay for her? Advise ?

I asked this girl who I went to school with to a coffee shop next weekend. About how much money should I take with me and should I offer to pay for her?





Any tips or advice would be appreciated. Asked a girl to a coffee shop to hangout, Should I pay for her? Advise ?
It depends. If you mean this as just hanging out as friends then you each pay for yourself. If you like this girl and you sort of want it to be a date then yes, you should pay.





Don't pay if you are not interested in her in a special way as she might get the wrong idea then.Asked a girl to a coffee shop to hangout, Should I pay for her? Advise ?
don't even offer. just ask her what she wants, order for her, and then pay for both of yours. she definitely would consider it a plus on your part
I think you pay for her , first ask her which kind of drink or anything els , you and ur friend meet for coffee , not much money around 20 box enough . Good luck ! have a good weekend .
20 dollars minimum.


just to be safe and it would be very sweet


of you to pay for her.
heck yes..you asked..
$20 and it would be sweet for you to pay. since you asked
take like 20 dollars alwaays pay for the girl and she will be soo flattered!
$30.00 minimum youll learn when you take a girl bring extra money!!!!! You asked you pay thats what a real man would do

No comments:

Post a Comment