Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My dog constantly rolls in animal poo any advise on how to stop this behaviour?

how do i stop my dog rolling in animal poo?My dog constantly rolls in animal poo any advise on how to stop this behaviour?
well as they say dogs copy their masters...My dog constantly rolls in animal poo any advise on how to stop this behaviour?
my dog does that to it is annoying but it wont stop,the water bottle idea further up wouldn't work for me because she poos in the garden and rolls in it u cant watch them all the time
Its a dog thing.


When you wash him give him a scrub with tomato sauce %26amp; dog shampoo as it will neutralise the pong.


Foxes poo is even worse.Dead fish is not far behind.
haha gross! i would bring a spray bottle on your walks or whenever he finds the time to have a poo party, and spray his face (sounds mean, but its not that bad) while yelling no. hope he stops! : )
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>








heres someone who had the same problem.
take him on a different walk where there is none.


Dogs like to roll in fox poo too
catch the poo on fire dogs hate fire

No comments:

Post a Comment