Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What contraceptive Pill do you advise that will clear up skin and won't result in weight gain?

I have heard Yasmin/Jasmin is pretty good?





I really don't want to pick up weight, and when I used to be on the Pill (a very strong one that I decided it would be best to stop taking) my skin was fine- it has been bad since I went off, so I want to clear it up.What contraceptive Pill do you advise that will clear up skin and won't result in weight gain?
I have used microgynon for years and had no problems with weught gain , skin etc at all but i think everyone is different, speak to your doctor and see what he suggests.What contraceptive Pill do you advise that will clear up skin and won't result in weight gain?
Any birth control pill is going to cause some weight gain. It's a hormone. The best for skin is ortho tricyclene and they have a low dose. Everyone is different though. Just talk to your gynecologist and i am sure they will be able to recommend something for you.
Tricyclen. Helps to clear up my skin, i did put on some weight tho...in all the right places!!! boobs n hips, what more could you want?!
Dianette was prescribed by me from my GP for my skin. it was excellent
Its different for everyone. Ask your doctor
Hi i would just go back to the nurse and have a word, i was on femodette and this cleared my skin up brilliantly, but made me gain loads of weight, So i have to change im on Cerazette now i havent put on any weight but my spots are bad but i heard this only last for the first few months. I know there is one they can give you for you spots my mate was taking it but i cant remeber what its called
Good question for a doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment