Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Can anyone advise me how to link paypal to my website?

I would like to have a paypal business account and have the paypal button on my site???Can anyone advise me how to link paypal to my website?
You need to first apply for a Paypal Business Account, and here are the steps to do it





https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cm鈥?/a>





Here are the ways you can put in the paypal buttons in your site to start accepting payments http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd鈥?/a>Can anyone advise me how to link paypal to my website?
The help section on Pay Pal wail be able to show you how to add this to your site.





I wish you well.
you have to go into merchant tools to set up a free shopping cart. Once you do this it will ask you the information of what you're selling, the price..etc...etc. A code will be created for your items which you will have to paste on your website. This will also create your button and everything else you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment