Thursday, July 29, 2010

Looking for some advise on 1st round pick?

I have my draft tonite and there are 10 teams. I have the 2nd pick. In past years I have always picked a RB first, but I am stuck on this one this year. Who would be your first pick? If it's a RB would it be LT or Peterson? Then we snake back if there is still a good RB left would you take him over a QB?Looking for some advise on 1st round pick?
If LT is there second take him. Otherwise you have to go with adrian peterson. I would say o the way back take another good running back like an ernest ghram or maybe maurice jones drew. Then take good QB like brees because chances are the guy in front of you will take Romo and another running backLooking for some advise on 1st round pick?
I had the second pick in a draft this year. In my league, one qb starts and 2 to 3 RBs can start, I chose a RB first. I think Tom Brady might be a good early pick but with 2 or 3 slots to fill at RB, I think you have to choose LT, AP or Westbrook (whoever you feel would be best and wasn't taken at #1 - IMO in that order).





If you have a standard league, and only start one QB, Peyton Tom or Tony might be the top tier but they really don't score that much more each week than a Rothlesburger or a Palmer. But LT, AP or Westbrook do score significantly more each week than an Earnest Graham. So I would suggest going RB and you can DEFINATELY get Romo or Peyton with your second pick if you REALLY need one of them. But the way I did it was I picked up 2 WRs with my 2nd adn 3rd picks (Wayne and Edwards). Then I got another RB adn then a QB and then I got backups, a TE and a D.
if your the 2nd pick youll go LT or Peterson,


then on the way back in the second round it will go 10th pick to first so in the case youll have the 19th and then the 22nd pick you can go RB and then QB or vise versa if you want, their will only be 2 players coming off the list before your 3rd pick. but you cant really think to much ahead it all depends on who off the board and whats left by the time your 2nd and 3rd pick come back to you
I was in the exact same situation that you are in, I mean exactly. You are just going to have to go with the flow tonight because LT was picked first, then I picked AP. When it came back to me I picked Marshawn Lynch because Gore, Jackson, Addai were gone. Look for those three if they are still open when it comes back to you. It is all about knowing who is in and out, and when my pick came back I picked up Braylon Edwards after lynch. Don't be in too big a hurry to pick a QB up, go for a top ten running back. Good luck in your draft!
Look For Frank Gore..he is a stud
LT will most likely be 1st pick so go with Peterson on your second pic it will depend on what everyone else has picked I would go with the best availble RB and use 3 on either the best availble WR or if one of the top 3 QBs is still there grab Brady, Manning, or Romo
I think the person above me doesn't understand that you have SECOND pick. Which means Adrian Peterson or LT should be on there. Take LT if he is still up there. Tom Brady can't cover for his points. Adrian Peterson if he isn't. Frank Gore is good, but the offensive line is a little weak. Your 3rd pick should be Brian Westbrook, if for some reason you trade down. Hope this helps =)

No comments:

Post a Comment