Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Can someone advise me on good american literature?

I am 18 and applying to college so i need to read some good american literature that i would find interesting but also look good on a college application as i am applying to do English at Queens University BelfastCan someone advise me on good american literature?
Wuthering Heights


Frankenstien


Peter Pan


Ivanhoe


Dracula


Pride and Prejudice


Robin Hood


Treasure Island


Asoeps Fables


Secret Garden


Prince and the Pauper


Tom Sawyer


Huckleberry Finn


ect...





Just go to the classics section in Barnes and Noble or Books a Million. You'll find all of these and more. These that I listed are just the ones I have on my bookshelf.Can someone advise me on good american literature?
The complete short stories of ernest hemingway
Gone With The Wind - Margaret Mitchell


The Pearl - Steinbeck
To Kill a Mockingbird
john steinbeck.

No comments:

Post a Comment