Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hi, can anyone advise me on procedure for getting Telstar 26 mk1 ready for trailering please?

The mast has been removed and I am about to remove the top hinge bolts.( 4 x 3 bolts ) leaving the centre one in place on each hinge until the lift. The rest of the bolts underneath will be removed just before the lift.


When ready the telstar will be craned onto a flatbed trailer by crane where I realise I have to support the main hull but avoid weight on the sponsons. Can the whole thing be lifted with the strops on the hull leaving the sponsons hanging freely for the duration of the lift? My guess is that the hinge bolts (one either side ) would be ok as long as it is not a sustained period. I( Hope !





Thanks in advance, DenisHi, can anyone advise me on procedure for getting Telstar 26 mk1 ready for trailering please?
search the net

No comments:

Post a Comment