Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Ten year old son seems to be going down hill advise?

I have two boys a ten year old and a seven year old. My ten year old seems to have just given up for some reason he wont eat he wont drink he refuses to talk to me or my husband. He has been crying himself to sleep, when he gets home from school he just goes straight to bed for some reason. He has been having night terrors but i am not sure what to do with those. Any advise or help?My Ten year old son seems to be going down hill advise?
I would definitely take him to see someone. I honestly don't think bullies would be causing that problem. It does sound like someone may be molesting him (I pray this is so not the case) but I would take him to see someone. You can also try and talk to the school, the teacher or someone just to see about his behavior in class. If it is a bully situation, they may know. I would not approach the molesting scenario to the school because if it is at the school, you would not want to give them a heads up on that.My Ten year old son seems to be going down hill advise?
i think his classmates are responsible for his strange behavior at home.


may be they are not good him.or they find some reason to make him inferior among them.please don;t ask him too many times .may be he don;t want to discuss his bad experience with you people. show him that you are with him and his is too strong to face any problem. or you can say if you want to be like us or any great personality then you have to understand what situation is and what better you can do to with our help.


two or more minds are better then one.
my first thought was something going on at school,bullies? or it also sounds like he could be being molested..idk i hope not but you might want to take him to a counsler..
See a doctor he/she will be able to advise you about night terrors! Hope things get better.
  • tanning sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment