Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need some advise on improving my running skills?

i need to be able to run 3 miles in 18 mins. in the next 6 months. right now i can barely run a mile in 10 mins. please help. any tips and advice will be much appreciated.I need some advise on improving my running skills?
That'll be a tough assignment. Personally, I don't think its possible. The best way to improve your running though would be a training plan. Runnersworld.com has a bunch of good training plans to choose from. Here is a great article on hill training, which you will definitely need to speed up your runs. Good luck!





http://www.runnersworld.com/article/0,71鈥?/a>I need some advise on improving my running skills?
All you can do is run run run.


Do like twice a days or something





You are really going to have to be determined to be able to pull that off

No comments:

Post a Comment