Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My boyfriend and I live together and i need advise?

So, the story is a bit confusing...He has been my best friend for a while and I had no where to live and he just bought a house last year so he let me rent a room from him... Well I moved in with him in Aug. and we fell in love and started dating in Oct. ... I still have a seperate room BC obviously we weren't just going to jump into any more moving right after we started dating...so when is a good time for me to move into his room?My boyfriend and I live together and i need advise?
Girl, never. If I had my own room, I'd be in heaven. You could just arrange sleepovers when you want/need and the rest of the time, you could have your own private space.





Even so, if it really means that much to you, wait until HE decides. That way he won't feel pushed or like everything is moving way too fast.My boyfriend and I live together and i need advise?
When ever you feel that you are ready to. Don't rush things just let them happen naturally...talk to him about it and see how he feels. But you two already live together so why not just sleep in his room with him, he's your man. You dont have to move everything into his room though.
How about when your married? That is a tough relationship, but dont be tempted, dont give him sex till it's settled and permanent, marriage. Otherwise it's only harder to keep together and continue your relationship.
whats the hurry butterfuly......let him ask you to move in..........and its just the next room....so i think its pretty cool,...but still if you really want to go for it...then why not talk to him about it...simple as that
you don't have to move everything into his room unless he wants you to. Just sleep in there and let it be.
Are people really this retarded? Apparently so.....
U shouldnt b stayin there if u guys are dating. But no dont move to his room.
i would still stay there, just keep your room for a while.


just until you think your ready..





--BigBooty
if you are dating, you should move out. it's not going to work at this rate.
When you get married.
go with him, ull get some sex
u mean like ssssims

No comments:

Post a Comment