Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Can anyone advise what can I do to prevent ear pain during flight?

They have these things called Ear Planes. They are special ear plugs that prevent ear pain %26amp; pressure while flying. You can find them at most drugstores, if not, all the airport shops usually carry them. You can try chewing gum or just swallow a lot during take off %26amp; landing, although the Ear Planes are much more effective.Can anyone advise what can I do to prevent ear pain during flight?
keep on chewing gum, just give your mouth some exercise as it pulls the muscle on your face, which is related to your ear. I dont know how it is related, but I tried it also and it works for me.Can anyone advise what can I do to prevent ear pain during flight?
Drinking water usually helps. Swallowing equalizes the pressure between your inner ear and the outside.
Chew gum and drink water. My first flight, I did neither and ended up in pain for days after we landed. By the time I felt better, the trip was almost over. Bummer.
try chewing gum.

No comments:

Post a Comment