Thursday, July 29, 2010

My friend is looking for a school for audio engineering, any advise?

My friends really love music and she is looking for a school for audio engineering school in New York City. But she thinks that only community college can hit her budget.


Please advise for her and thank you in advance. Any one?My friend is looking for a school for audio engineering, any advise?
I'm not sure that a BS degree is issued for audio engineering but maybe so. I would look at finding a community college that works with the local university to allow students to take their core classes at the CC and then move into the university at a junior level. This is the ';new'; thing to help students be able to afford a 4 year degree. Have her call some to the CC (not Vo-Tech) in her area.My friend is looking for a school for audio engineering, any advise?
She should consider applying for financial aid first. There IS money out there that she can receive for school. SAE (NY), Full Sail, University of Miami offer some of the best audio engineering programs in the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment