Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can someone please advise what are the items that I should put on sale in my new store for ladies fashion?

I am opening a new fashion store for ladies and I want to include as many items as possible like denims, tshirts, shoes, inner garments, cosmetics, belts, purse, etc. So, if someone have more ideas, I would like to be advised on what varieties of items I should put in my new store. Please help.Can someone please advise what are the items that I should put on sale in my new store for ladies fashion?
You should do dresses (both formal and informal/casual), add accessories such as leg warmers, hats, cute keychains, perfumes, ... stuff like that...Can someone please advise what are the items that I should put on sale in my new store for ladies fashion?
Have a huge clearance rack of everything ! all women will come if you advertise sale everyone is just looking for a great bargain and most people don't like to shop retail anymore. And offer more of a selection of clothes for women size 8 and up. The truth is most women don't wear a size2. I hate when I go to a store and I love a outfit but they don't have my size there would be a whole rack left in sizes 0-6 and 8-12 is always gone. Shop to cater to the average american woman and not the supermodel.
if you are gonna do cosmetics you should also do...


extensions and hair glue





also:


skinny jeans


scarfs


jewelry


perfume
You should put in a few henlys, hoodies, and graphic shirts. Put in some straight leg jeans, not many stores sell them, and they're pretty comfy and popular


Good luck!


=]
  • tanning sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment