Thursday, July 29, 2010

Is this normal to go though my head about sex I'm just a teen Please Advise?

I'm 17 a Guy and I get these weird feelings sometimes I'm working out playing Baseball and I'm really never thinking about sex or anything and sex isn't anything its whatever then I am home and I get horny and sex is everything nothing else is going though my head and everything around me is nothing at all not even there after I masturbate I and I'm done again sex is nothing at. Is that normal?Is this normal to go though my head about sex I'm just a teen Please Advise?
its your hormones acting up. perfectly natural. they should stop in a few yrs at the latestIs this normal to go though my head about sex I'm just a teen Please Advise?
Of course:)





youre a guy, right?
duh!!!! it is and you should fulfill it!!!!!!!!!! well i will wen im 16 but like i said its rlly normal for every guy that is normal
Lol yea man your a dude. That's what we do. We eat, work, sleep, and jerk off

No comments:

Post a Comment