Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can anyone advise me please,my daughter is working in Australia and we would like to get her a new mobile.?

Someone suggested a quadband that is sim free so she can use her Australian sim card in it.She does a lot of travelling so it needs to be able to work in any country.Can anyone make any suggestions as I have no idea what I am looking for.I am limited for time as I need to buy it and send it out by saturday as its the last posting day for Australia.Thanks for any help beforehand.Can anyone advise me please,my daughter is working in Australia and we would like to get her a new mobile.?
You have to select sim free phone for her


There is no of sites available that selling mobile online


You can go here for checking all sim free mobile from all good brands like nokia, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, Motorola etc.


http://www.blueunplugged.com/c.aspx?c=39鈥?/a>


As you have to send it quickly you can get very fast from here


As you have mentioned she does a lot of travelling so I think mobile with GPS will be the best for her. So go with N95. It鈥檚 my personal choice It has built in GPS and other lots of good featuresCan anyone advise me please,my daughter is working in Australia and we would like to get her a new mobile.?
Get her an iPhone.


They're so amazing.


it's my new best friend :]
I am not really up on mobile network information why don't you go to a reputable dealer like Carphone warehouse or phones 4u they could sell you an unlocked hand set that will operate in any country i am sure at a reasonable cost ---maybe with a world wide warranty!
  • moisturizer cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment