Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Could anyone advise on ways to make thin hair thicker?

Hair with thin strands and falling hair made my hair thin. Are there ways to prevent falling hair and stimulating hair growth using natural products or over the counter products?Could anyone advise on ways to make thin hair thicker?
The average person loses about 100 strands per day (while the average hair grows only 1/2 inch per month). So the more days you live, the more hairs you lose. While you can't stop time or heredity, you can do something about the way your hair appears, even if it's thinning. Try the site below for information and products. Good luck!Could anyone advise on ways to make thin hair thicker?
rogain?
I've been using Nioxin hair products which my hairdresser recommended. I've used it for about 3 months now and I've noticed new hair growth, plus my hair actually feels thicker. You can buy it at ULTA, if you don't have one in your area, try ebay.
Nioxin is the BEST thing out there. They have treatments, shampoos, conditioners and styling products as well as vitamins. You can find it in professional salons.
you can try prenatal vitamins, when i was taking them my hair got thicker and grew really fast

No comments:

Post a Comment