Thursday, July 29, 2010

For the last 2 weeks i am behind yahoo team, to advise me a remedy for yahoo messenger crashing?

For the last 2 weeks i am behind yahoo team, to advise me a remedy for yahoo messenger crashing, but till date they are unable to advise me a remedy, this attitude is disgusting. They asked me the Dr.Watson log file and I had sent them too, but no reply after that, can anybody of you will be able to help me solve this problem. The problem is that when I sign in to yahoo messenger it signs in and then it disappears.For the last 2 weeks i am behind yahoo team, to advise me a remedy for yahoo messenger crashing?
click to the link if you can find anything regarding your problem.





http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/messeng鈥?/a>For the last 2 weeks i am behind yahoo team, to advise me a remedy for yahoo messenger crashing?
Same problem for me also. I have contacted yahoo and they have asked for Waston log file and i have sent it. No reply from them. Pls help me to get yahoo messenger back. plsss

No comments:

Post a Comment