Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Can anyone advise me what to do about the fact i have lost the septum in my nose?

I have been to my doctor well over a year now to help me get my nose fixed. He sent a letter to the ENT department at the hospital to arrange an appointment. I have chased him up on this and also the hospital but still have had no luck. I have look on websites but still no joy as they wwant lots of money to fix it which i dont have. I am getting more and more in pain with this but dont seem to be getting any help at all. Can anyone help me on this problem? Many many thanks.Can anyone advise me what to do about the fact i have lost the septum in my nose?
Very expensive to do this..Did you loose it 'suddenly' or did you had a nosering or something?





After surgery, you may have a nasal splint or pack placed in your nostrils to stop bleeding and keep the septum straight while it heals.





You probably will get instructions on how to care for your nose while it is healing. For example, you may be told not to blow your nose and to sneeze with your mouth open to avoid pressure changes.Can anyone advise me what to do about the fact i have lost the septum in my nose?
Stop with the Cocaine and save the same money to pay for your treatment . If it wasn't Substance Abuse accept my apologies but same stands , if you must pay for it it has to be saved .....sorry !!
Are you winding us up?
either you pay to go privately or you wait for an appointment
How did you lose it? Was it substance abuse?

No comments:

Post a Comment