Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Someone please advise me on which course I can take alongside a bachelor of commerce degree.?

I am a first year student in Nairobi doing commerce in University. I am 20 male. I was thinking of doing Certified Public Accountant but I am not into it. My future is grim cause I think I am gay. Now I want to take an extra course in Psychology or anything related. Someone tell me something which is best for my future as queer. You may also tell me psychology certificates recognised worldwide I could do cause I would like to leave my country. Help!Someone please advise me on which course I can take alongside a bachelor of commerce degree.?
Why not try being a CPA? you have quite a good future in there. but if you don't want, oh well then... how about being a SPED teacher? i know it's kinda way off the track but since you want to leave you're country and SPED teachers are wanted abroad... or IT. that's a good option as well. or you could try physics instrumentation.. i'm not sure if that's right.. but something like that.. i hear they need a lot in Singapore.. that is, if you want to...

No comments:

Post a Comment