Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Can anyone advise me how to open a self extraction file?

I have windows vista as an operating system. I downloaded a self extraction archive and a box came up asking for permission to open the file which I gave. then another box opened which said please wait while setup is initializing. I left it for 15 minutes and nothing is happening. Can anyone advise me?Can anyone advise me how to open a self extraction file?
The self extraction file is defective, download it again and extract it.Can anyone advise me how to open a self extraction file?
what you need winzip or winrar if the winzip file is purple that is winrar is its white and yellow that is winzip.....





they are both on http://www.filehippo.com/software/compre鈥?/a>





left or right click on the file you will get a dropdown menu click on winzip extract the file will start extracting to your folder same with winrar

No comments:

Post a Comment