Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I have a phone interview coming up! Any advise on how to succeed? My son would be at school and i have no pets?

I am very interested in this position that i applied for, i am not worried, but is an interview so of course there are bubbles in my belly, never done a phone interview before and i really want advance to the next step so i just would like a little advise.I have a phone interview coming up! Any advise on how to succeed? My son would be at school and i have no pets?
make sure you be honest and relax is the key. oh yeah be yourself because that's what you really want to show them.I have a phone interview coming up! Any advise on how to succeed? My son would be at school and i have no pets?
Maybe if you got your son to stay home from school and if you got a pet, you would succeed in your interview.... WTF?

No comments:

Post a Comment