Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Can someone advise on which walkie-talkie I need?

I know very little about walkie-talkies, but it must be a two-way. I will be using it at either 81.575 MHz FM or 169.3375 MHz FM, so it must be able to receive both of these frequencies. Ideally I would like one that has an LCD screen for displaying the frequency, so I don't need to play around with the frequency-knob until I find it.Can someone advise on which walkie-talkie I need?
i sent you a link below, i am a UK girl but like the American muscle when it comes to my radio equipment,


i always go for Cobra.


i do a lot a DXing around the world from my home , have 4 hand sets and one in my truck.I do a bit of off roading in my truck and with the hills and mountains i want power and something that will not let me down.


All my gear i got off ebay online rather then pay top price new got a lotta good stuff at a very good price.





hope you fine the sets your after





regards x kitti xCan someone advise on which walkie-talkie I need?
Neither of those frequencies are available to you to use on those frequencies. One is on the VHF television band , and the other is in the commercial vhf band. None are open to the general public.
you can not it would be illigal to do so without a licence,which i doubt you have for those freq if you live in uk look in yellow pages under radio communication there should be two way radio companys there give them a ring and ask them for help and advice

No comments:

Post a Comment