Sunday, August 22, 2010

Advise please, my coworker robed my customer what should I do?

I knew this person and I introduced to the company but my coworker begun to write her and when I knew about I told him not, but he in the dark continued writing her now he has my customer in his bag, what should I do? I told my boss but he has a wash brain made by him.


I麓m not so worried about money I麓m worried about why he is robing my customers, my work.





Please advise me tell me about your experience.Advise please, my coworker robed my customer what should I do?
let me see if i got this right?


she was your costumer and he took her from you?








then steal her back


offer better costumer service and you will win her back


this is the name of the game girly


obviously he's doing something better then youAdvise please, my coworker robed my customer what should I do?
You sound like Yoda in Star Wars. If you are on commission I would have a word or two with him. Tell him to stop it. I would also brush up on my English and my spelling.
What?





Your writing makes absolutely no sense.
talk to somebody
dan h said it all


WHAT?

No comments:

Post a Comment