Sunday, August 22, 2010

I am shopping for a cell phone, and need advise?

I am looking at the audiovox 6700. If you have experience with them, I would love to hear your opinion. Some of my questions are: does it have good sound (music, calls), does it take good pictures, how well does the internet work??





ThanksI am shopping for a cell phone, and need advise?
I have something for you too.


In my opinion, and the cellular companies don't give this information to everyone. If you don't want to be stuck in a contract, you can buy your phone outright and then get the service. You will still be charged for your plan monthly but if you don't like the service or don't agree with the charges, you won't have to pay the $200.00 to get out of your contract.


It's the best way to go and in my opinion, it's far better than going with pre-paid.I am shopping for a cell phone, and need advise?
ive had the phone and it cant do anything right thats why i sold mine on eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment