Monday, August 23, 2010

Hi could an astrologer advise me what career path I'd be most suited to?

Birthday: 21st Feb 1983 6.08pm (London, UK)





I have two career paths in mind, one involves in a caring capacity with adults, and one with education %26amp; children.





Which would I be better suited to?Hi could an astrologer advise me what career path I'd be most suited to?
There's a huge amount of responsibility behind my answer so it's only going to be short.


I feel that although you might enjoy working with children more, adult conselling would be something that helps YOU more, and it'd be a career that would give you greater satisfaction.Hi could an astrologer advise me what career path I'd be most suited to?
Go to www.cafeastrology.com and get a natal chart. Then come back with information on location of the ruler of the 6th and 10th houses. Any planets in those houses are important and where the north node is. Then we can talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment