Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can anyone advise me the best way to writ a business plan for a business I wish to set up?

I would like info of the mose helpfull webites regarding a business plan. I need to start this business up as soon as possible. I am in the process of getting together what I THINK is the relevent material for bank loans etc, but am not sure I have the correct info.Can anyone advise me the best way to writ a business plan for a business I wish to set up?
Go to http://www.sba.gov/starting_business/ or http://www.bplan.com/ where you will find sample plans and instructions on how to write a business planCan anyone advise me the best way to writ a business plan for a business I wish to set up?
Go on to Google - type in business plan - there seems to be a number of offerings there
There's a good interactive one that easy to use from Microsoft at their bcentral website (just google it).
The best one I have seen is on the HSBC website, under the business section - very comprehensive, and apt when applying for bank finance.





Business link also give good info.





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment