Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can anyone advise me on the best supplemnt for extreme anxiety?

my doctor has put me on 30mg of paroxitine for the last 6 months, its worked to a small degree,. but i feel i need more help. any suggestions?Can anyone advise me on the best supplemnt for extreme anxiety?
Xanax but it is very addictive. A good supplement from the store is St. John's Wart and Valerian root. Feel better.Can anyone advise me on the best supplemnt for extreme anxiety?
I have an idea. The first thing is to stop saying you have ';extreme anxiety';.





If you claim it, you are going to have it. If you say you ';need help'; you are going to need help.





If you claim you are just experiencing normal stress and normal anxiety, that is what will happen. If you claim to be fine and don't need help, that is what will happen.
What you NEED is laughter -- seriously, it is the best medicine.
i have bad generalized anxiety. i took wellbutrin %26amp; paxil %26amp; they both made me feel wacky. ZOLOFT works very well for me. i feel normal, like myself, only not scared panicky %26amp; full of anxiety all day. perhaps you could ask your dr about switching you to zoloft %26amp; give that a try.
well if ur having big panic attacks, xanax or ativan is the best. but if the paxil isn't working well i would try another anti-depressant like zoloft, which is what i use, lexapro or effexor. those are the three i would recommend.
In the vitamin store there is something call CALM pills
Ativan helps, but it can be addictive.

No comments:

Post a Comment