Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can you give me a good advise?

Being experienced in any particular aspect of life, wisdom,a problem you have managed to overcome through the right approaches, and experience.


What would you tell me? What is your philosophyin life?Can you give me a good advise?
I would say follow your heart and listen to your gut instincts. Many times I have went against a bad feeling i had inthe pit of my stomach and almost 90% of the time it went bad.Can you give me a good advise?
Thanks alot!

Report Abuse



believe in God; you will have tests in life to help you grow, don't give up; most of this tests are to teach you that we are here together, to help one another; that your life is fragile, you don't know when your ';number is up'; and you have to live it like is your last. that we are nothing without Him and last but not least we should be thankful that He loves us and is patient with us.
Do whatever makes YOU feel good..
I can give you good adviCe.





Learn to word your questions in an intelligible manner.
love and be loved.life is too short,enjoy it.
Never forget...we are all earthlings. In these troubled times with delineating lines and people standing their ground harder than ever before...step back, way back and look at the big, blue marble.
Never volunteer information.
BELIEVE IN GOD


well neva trust a person so much tht u allow him 2 break ur trust.


be careful in choosin ur frendz.


be strong..don let anyone hurt u.
Yes i can.


I would tell you to ask different questions





My philosophy is not sharing you
if there's a will, there's a way!
As Franklin Roosevelt said:





Speak softly, but carry a big stick.
';You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can crash, drip, flow...be water my friend.';-Bruce Lee
Tao is my philosophy on life.
too random for me, random thoughts


maybe a better question can have a better answer
Think of today as being the first day of the rest of your life.
This too shall pass....


Every moment is a choice....


I can create my own reality.
No one else can make you happy.





Happiness is not given, it's not earned, it just exists within you.





It already belongs to you.





OWN IT.
live like there's no tomorrow
Never just jump in to something, give it a few minutes thought. Think of the good things and the bad about any action will it be good for you who else will it impact on.


I work with 2 people one who is very impulsive and never really cares, The other will think things through.


One day the thought full one said to the impulsive one ';I wish i could be more like you'; The Impulsive one said '; You can just do something without thinking about it go out there and live';. The thoughtful one thought about this for a few hours and said to the impulsive one ';Your right i must do something Spontaneously'; so '; I have decided to take next Tuesday off Work to be spontaneous';.


He should really have thought about that a little.


When you make any decision in life there are rights and wrongs. Enjoy life live it to the full but be safe.
As G'Kar said on Babylon 5, ';Many reasons are given for many things, but ultimately there is but one reason for all; it seemed like a good idea at the time.';
Don't eat yellow snow.... Only joking.





Happyness is a journey, not a destination. Live your life the way you want to and dance like nobody is watching

No comments:

Post a Comment