Sunday, August 22, 2010

How can I break my wrist? Don't come if you wanna advise me not to. Been there, done that, still doin it.?

So I just dropped 23 pounds of books from about 4 feet above my wrist, directly onto it. It's not broken though. Help me?How can I break my wrist? Don't come if you wanna advise me not to. Been there, done that, still doin it.?
Wrists are pretty complicated joints and difficult to hurt and/or repair.





The best way to fracture the bones in your hand, which can be pinned, would be to perform a running punch into a solid wall as hard as you can. The deliberate nature of this act will be completely evident to your orthopedic doctor though.





You're probably better off trying to break a straight bone ... radius, ulna, tibia, or fibula. Those can be put in a cast and heal pretty well if properly reduced. Jump and fall on a raised handrail or curb. You're likely to get more sympathy.





If you love injuring yourself, take up skateboarding, trampoline, donor cycle, motorcycle, hang glide, parachute, bull ride, bronco bust, become a commercial fisherman, farm.





---





Heck, if you just wanna get out of a meeting ... fake a severe migraine and stay in bed ... headache is a huge mystery and totally subjective. You can claim chronic cluster cephalalgia and do nothing for the rest of your life. This is a much much better option, than actually injuring yourself, IMHO.





Better yet ... man-up, face the meeting, and laugh while the crap hits the fan ... its only life, nothing can be so bad that you need to permanently maim yourself.How can I break my wrist? Don't come if you wanna advise me not to. Been there, done that, still doin it.?
Seriously? You need to seek some counseling. This is such a bad idea. If it breaks the wrong way, not only will you be in a cast for a very long time but you could end up with loss of function in that hand forever. If it heals up wrong, you will have to have it re-broken and reset. Imagine not being able to use your hand properly to do the things in life that you enjoy, that would suck, wouldn't it? Btw, how did you know that the books weighed 23 pounds?
I think you should fine someone to give you some mental help. Why would you want to hurt yourself? Maybe you should find a therapist to talk to to get to the root of why you want to hurt yourself. Do you need attention from others that badly?
May i ask why you wanna break your wrist?
Fall off of a bunk bed and land on your hand right on top of a remote control car, thats how I did it.. Not on purpose though.. What ever floats you boat bro.. lmao
i don't know, jump off something 5 ft and land DIRECTLY on your wrist. watch Scarred, that should give you some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment