Monday, August 23, 2010

I have just finised college studied administration, would like to work in travel agents? can anyone advise me?

Hello, I have just completed a Secretarial, Administration and Business course with Customer Service and a Diploma in Text Processing. I would very much like a job in Administration, preferably in a travel agents. I live in Hertford, so in and/or around there. Any advice or help would be grateful received.I have just finised college studied administration, would like to work in travel agents? can anyone advise me?
Hi





I used to work in a travel agents and it's a good fun job. You should be warned though that the money is rubbish. I did it when I came out of college when I didn't need to be earning loads, and I really enjoyed it. I would have stayed working in travel if the money wasn't so bad.





Generally, the type of work in travel agents tends to be mainly sales but some administration.





I'm not sure about the others, but First Choice have vacancies on their website these days.





Good luck, hope you find something you want.I have just finised college studied administration, would like to work in travel agents? can anyone advise me?
';would like to work in a travel agents'; - this is how you presented the statement.


Employers seek professionals who know grammar.


Do you mean that you would like to work in the travel industry as a travel agent?


Recommendation: Network with your local travel agency and find out where they send their staff for training.


Your client service credits may be transferable to their programs, so that the training to become a travel agent won't take you as long as the requirement.


Take a course in grammar also. Employers seek great communicators.


Toastmasters Clubs in your area will help you to express yourself both in writing and on platform.


Good luck on your endeavors! And congrats on your present accomplishments. Life is a daily learning ground.
Why don't you own a online travel agency with YTB its publicly traded so the IRS has verified its not a scam. All you have to do is tell people about it and when they book on your site you get 60% of the comission. Plus you get the perks and discounts of a travel agent, and then your vacations will be a tax deduction. You can make more money by telling people about the company that another option.
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment