Sunday, August 22, 2010

Isn't it sad that you have to reach out, to strangers for help or advise. Thanks?

I have made some wonderful friends on answers. I wish i could give a personal hug and a thank you to you all,be nice to see if you are 10 or a hundred years. I have been humbled by answers and it makes me rethink,what to do or say, in different parts of my life. Thank youIsn't it sad that you have to reach out, to strangers for help or advise. Thanks?
No, sometimes strangers know more about you than the people in your life.Isn't it sad that you have to reach out, to strangers for help or advise. Thanks?
sometimes it helps to get a strangers perspective on things someone who doesnt know anything about you or your family it gives you other ways of looking ata situation outside the square
In this world every body connect to some body someway, so it is not sad if you can get good advice from the other even you never know them before. We are in big family, we are brothers and sisters.
remember : there are no strangers, only friends u haven't met yet. and yes we do meet the loveliest people here.
I feel the same way, PJJ. We get our emotional / social needs met where we can sometimes - that's just life.
I agree with the first answer. A stranger online can understand you better sometimes than your immediate environment.


I used to think it was kind of sad also but a friend of mine (online) stated this and it made me realise that it was true indeed.
  • tanning sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment