Monday, August 23, 2010

I am thinking about getting Net Zero dial up, any advise?

I want to save some money, but not sure if this would be a good move. Has anyone out there have it. Do you have to have a land line?I am thinking about getting Net Zero dial up, any advise?
Yes, if you want to go back to dial up, you have to have a land telephone line.I am thinking about getting Net Zero dial up, any advise?
You need a landline.! I used to use Netzero..A nightmare of ads, and pop-ups...There must be a better one. Netzero is also very hard to cancel..It took me 3 months to officially cancel..I got switched from place to place, until I found their headquarters in Woodland Hills, CA. There is a FREE Netzero...but you are limited in time used each month, and even more ads..(Netzero and Juno, same animal..)

No comments:

Post a Comment