Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm really worried about my best friend and my relationship after what we did. Please Advise?

I'm 15 he is 16 we have known each other since we were born cause our parents were best friends in high school. We always go out together but this time was a different we were in his car and a love song came on we started making out the first time we did the and one thing led to another and I gave him oral sex and so did he to me. And I really worried are we gonna change the way we look at each other is something gonna change? If yes what?I'm really worried about my best friend and my relationship after what we did. Please Advise?
Everything is going to change! Sex changes everything in a relationship, especially if it's only a friendship! You're not his girlfriend, so he has no 'boyfriend duties'. Basically, now, he's going to give you a booty call every time that he's horny. He thinks that because you had sex once, you'll do it again, and that he doesn't have to be a boyfriend. It's going to be awkward for a while, don't doubt that. The next time you talk to each other, it'll probably be a lot of ';um... well... so... uh...'; . You pretty much have three options: 1. Start dating 2. Friends with benefits 3. Forget it happened, stay friends. Go with what you're most comfortable with. I'm really worried about my best friend and my relationship after what we did. Please Advise?
It all depends on the attitude each of you has toward what happened and how you really feel about each other. Did you do what you did because you really love him and can think of no one else but him or did you do it because you were curious or did you do it because you like him a lot and just wanted to do this for him to show him how much he means to you? Get together with him and talk to him about it. Tell him how you feel about it and see how he feels. Perhaps, it was just a one time thing. Then again, maybe it's really more.
It changed right before your eyes and you didn't see it?

No comments:

Post a Comment