Monday, August 23, 2010

Does anyone need Windscreen advise , either removing or replacing , or door glass fitting ..?

I am a windscreen fitter for the last 7 years , does anyone need advise , either windscreens or your door glasses not working properly or winding up then back down on there own , ?Does anyone need Windscreen advise , either removing or replacing , or door glass fitting ..?
Hi there, Well thanks on behalf of everyone for volunteering yourself to give advice. I'm sure you will get loads of questions.


Okay, any vehicle. What is the cheapest way to buy a screen (apart from a breakers yard).


i.e. If I need an exhaust, the last place I'd go would be the likes of QuickFit etc. I'd get one from a trade supplier like Birkinshaw International or Eastend exhausts Glasgow.


Is there such a thing for screens/glass...who does Auto-glass etc buy from?


best regards


Charlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment