Sunday, August 22, 2010

Advise????????

Advise????????


Ok, theres this boy at my church named Nick and at my church the kids sit at tables, 6th grade guys, 7th grade guys, and 8th grade guys( Same for gurls) We are in 7th grade.And he is sooo hot and every time i turn around to stare at him he is staring at me and i look away( This is all the time at church) But we never talk or anything. Is he interested in me? What should i do? I'm scared to talk to him!!!!!!!!!!!!





Additional Details





30 seconds ago


he doesnt even go to my school so i dont see him except for sundaysAdvise????????
you're only in the 7th grade. I'm in the 8th grade so let me tell you a little something. Don't even tamper with relationships when you're this young, you have the rest of your life to find Mr. Right and now is the time to enjoy your childhood while you still have it, not searching for Mr. Right alreadyAdvise????????
hes probably scared of you too. Talk to some of his friends or some of yours that know him but preferably not your friends because girls can be shady and they might go for him too. Find something that you have in common and just be like ';hi'; and start a conversation with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment