Sunday, August 22, 2010

Would anybody be able to advise me on how I would be able to remove some skin tags myself in a safe way?

I'm trying to just do it myself without any cutting and to make it as painless as possible. ThanksWould anybody be able to advise me on how I would be able to remove some skin tags myself in a safe way?
I've done this myself with a sharp pair of small scissors. I cleansed the area with alcohol, cleansed the scissors, washed my hands the cut the tag as close to the skin as possible. It did sting a bit and bled a bit but that was it. And it's basically what a doctor would do. Godloveya.Would anybody be able to advise me on how I would be able to remove some skin tags myself in a safe way?
By skin tags I will assume that you mean tattoos. They can remove them with laser surgery. I have heard of people removing small ones with wart remover. Be carefull doing that though. That peals off layers off skin, so keep it covered always. If you have deep black tattoos, then go see a dermatologist about having them removed.
Well if they are super small ones I've heard that you can tie a string tightly around them and they will fall off.
Raise them from the skin surface with tweezers ans snip them off with a pair of sharp scissors. Next best thing to painless.
Yeah, don't do it. Go to a dermatologist or other doctor and they can probably do it quickly and painlessly right in the office.
you could do it yourself, however you should get a doctor to look at them first.

No comments:

Post a Comment