Monday, August 23, 2010

I am 39 years old and went through a lot of trauma in my lifetime! does anyone have any advise for a good nit?

Child abused, verbal abuse, psysical abuse, bad back, tense muscles. Advent Bible reader, love the LORD, and am now away from a bad marriage!I am 39 years old and went through a lot of trauma in my lifetime! does anyone have any advise for a good nit?
That's the thing: you went through it. Through.


It didn't come to stay it came to pass.I am 39 years old and went through a lot of trauma in my lifetime! does anyone have any advise for a good nit?
Inner Child Workbook.
been there done that,let me tell you how i got past it all,first i hid in drugs for twenty years,didn't work but hey at the time it was fun,now I'm paying for it being sober(2 years) (longer story).What i did was made peace with it.I forgave the people whom had done me harm out of there own selfishness.I gave up giving them the power over me.I'm the one who decided that the cycle of abuse etc stopped with me.Since Ive been there i understood the ramifications of actions taken upon me by others and realized i was capable of repeating the cycle.I made a conscious decision,not to repeat what others had done to me and forgave them for what they had done,and what if any things i had done and learne d the only way to change the world was to change myself,thus a change in the world
I can relate on all but one point.





So, have you had the chance to talk with any person in length about the bad stuff....some one in the Counseling or mental health field?





Each of these abuses and traumas can add to your stressors, and because they ';feel familiar'; it's easy to head back into relationships or work or living environments where you experience more of the same.





A Counselor or Psychologist can act as a ';coach';, looking over the big picture, noting the places where you may be stuck or have difficulty moving past it. They can ';coach'; you to look at what you do and why you do it. A Christian Counselor is also experienced in pointing you toward the healing of forgiveness, as well as considering the major life questions like ';How can a loving God allow me to experience the garbage the world has to give out?';





So glad to hear you're away from the abuse.


It would be great news to hear you are seeking help to heal, moving forward with your life on a different path.





And........If you're dealing with depression or difficulty performing your daily tasks for more than a few weeks, get in to see your Dr. The stress you've been through recently may have depleated or caused a chemical imbalance. Don't be afraid of antidepressants. With a few months' use you can begin to get your energy and your positive outlook back.


The more stable your emotions, the less body problems you'll have too.
You need intense counseling. Try to become involved in an activity that not ';you'; centered. Although you deserve to be in the center, this activity will take your mind off of your horrible experiences.
Wow! You sound like my lost twin sister! Seriously, I am sorry to hear about how your life went into a roller coaster of disaster. But I can say that you survived it all. God, you have been through a lot in your life. I bet you have an awesome testimony. I been through a lot and I can tell that you need some healing. You are doing the right thing by reading your bible. God puts us through so we can come out and witness to others. I was in a bad marriage--verbal abuse, adultery, and now I am able to talk to other women and people about what I experienced. The back pain sounds like stress. Also sounds like you need someone to talk to about all these things. I will keep you in my prayers. Keep your head up and take care of YOU. That's what important. Be blessed for you are in spite of what it looks like!!
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment