Thursday, August 19, 2010

My hair is falling out like crazy! I dont know why and i dont know how to fix it. Any advise?

My hair has been very dry lately and not strong.My hair is falling out like crazy! I dont know why and i dont know how to fix it. Any advise?
This could be any number of problems. One could be diet. Young people who don't eat right and get enough vitamins can have this problem. In the salon I met a young girl with anorexia and her hair was falling out in handfuls. Or...a lack of vitamin A could be the reason. Another medical reason could be a thyroid problem. I don't have enough info about you, your age, whether you have any color or perm in your hair and your styling and care habits. Use good products, limit heat and maybe contact your doctor is this is new. Sometimes what we think is a LOT of hair is just normal hair loss and it may look like a lot in the shower. Good luck, JanMy hair is falling out like crazy! I dont know why and i dont know how to fix it. Any advise?
If your diet is poor or you are stressed out and or you are constantly processing your hair with dyes containing ammonia, chances are your hair will fall out at a rapid speed. Resist the dying process and drink plenty of water, take a multi vitamin every day. Also buy KPak Reconstructant which will help your hair strengthen. I hope this helps.
my hair is falling out like crazy too! I don't know what to do either. It seems as though whenever its fall or winter it falls out more. I don't know if thats normal or not. Hah =P





If you get a good answer to this question, you should let me know =)
My hair is doing the same thing.


It could be hormones.


It could also have a lot to do with the weather. I suggest getting strenghening shampoo or hair products, they might help. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment