Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I make my forehead bigger ? 10 points for the best advise. Thank you?

I have small forehead. How do I make it look bigger? Thank you.





P.S. I have roundface.How do I make my forehead bigger ? 10 points for the best advise. Thank you?
I have a small forehead too, so my hair stylist cut me long side-swept bangs that start at the part on the far left side of my head. They make not only my forehead look bigger, but my face look longer as well. Now, if you're not really a 'bangs' type of person try scrubbing the hairline on your forehead with a warm washcloth everyday when you wash your face, eventually the line will recede causing your forehead to get bigger.How do I make my forehead bigger ? 10 points for the best advise. Thank you?
wee wee try allot of vitamin C protean in meats and Bananas, glass sunglasses and squinting that might do it doc Unop
Shave a little higher above your eyebrows.
pull the top part (half) of ur hair into a clip to expand the look of ur forhead
no bangs and pull back hair....
Don't. Big foreheads are fugly.
Plastic Surgery!
Pull your hair away from your face- no bangs- Look at pics of Tyra Banks- she has a large forehead- look at pics with her hair having bangs and look at pics when her hair is pulled away from her face.
part your hair on the side and straitened
I have a round face and I used to part my hair in the middle, that makes your forehead bigger. I want a smaller forehead so now I part my hair on the side
Pull your hair away from your face.
there is this one thing where you get a proffesional to kind of pluck sonme of the hair and make your forehead larger. i dont know how much it costs but that one girl in americas next top model got it done. it isnt plastic suregery but i think its pretty painful. it looks good when its doen though. anyways hope i helped and good luck :)
some Hairsytyles, like short hair, taking the front hair and pinning in back on the top make your forehead seem bigger. Stay away from fringes, and go ask a hairstyler for some more tips. also, a lot of beauty magasines have advice.


try a quiff. Try parting your hair in the middle. it always makes a forehead bigger. try pulling your hair back(if it makes your face smaller, don't try this.) It might help to blow dry your hair. Have straight hair. Tweeze your eyebrows thiner.
ummmm, plastic surgey is the only way to go there!! lol!!


There is nothing wrong with you, Don't worry about your looks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment